Schedule & Tuition
- Liability Waiver
- Tuition & Fees
- Refund Policy
- Registration and Late Fees
- Piano Program
- Strings Program
- Organ Program
- Guitar Program
Each student participating in the Preparatory Division must sign a liability waiver at the beginning of each academic year. Download the waiver here, sign and mail to the address below.
Tuition & Fees
Payment of Preparatory Division tuition and fees can be made online or by mail.Preparatory Division
1375 E Presidents Circle
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
- Preparatory Division programs are full-year, but billed on a semester basis.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Tuition payments made after the 15-day grace period will be charged a late fee.
- Upon registration, you agree to observe all the rules and regulations of the Preparatory Division. You will be responsible for payment of all amounts you owe the university, i.e.: tuition, fees, fines, etc. By registering, you agree to make payments promptly and acknowledge that payments will be applied to charges determined by the university. By registering, you also agree to pay reasonable collection and/or attorney's fees necessary to collect any outstanding balance on your account(s).
- Collection Fees: the Preparatory Division actively pursues to the fullest extent of the law all financial obligations due including, but not limited to, holds on future registration, liens against income tax returns, referrals to collection agencies, or litigation. Any fee or financial obligation if not paid when due is subject to collection and/or attorney's fees.
- Requests to withdraw from the program must be submitted in writing to the Director, email@example.com or the Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org. Verbal requests will not be honored.
- Refunds will not be offered once the semester or camp has started. Please see calendar for dates.
Registration and Late Fees
|Preparatory Division General Fees 2022-23|
|Tuition includes: private lesson (weekly), group class (weekly), and materials|
Second Year through High School Piano (*Academy level students must sign up for 45 or 60 minute lessons)
|Private Lesson||30 min||*45 min||*60 min|
|Summer Semester||$35 per lesson||$53 per lesson||$70 per lesson|
|Tuition includes: private lesson (weekly), musicianship class (monthly), recitals (twice per year), studio classes (three times per year), Bravo reward program.|
|Adult Beginning Piano|
|Tuition includes: group lesson (weekly)|
|Tuition includes: private lesson (weekly), group class (weekly), and materials.|
|Second Year through High School Strings|
|Private Lesson||30 min||45 min||60 min|
|Summer Semester||$35 per lesson||$53 perlesson||$70 per lesson|
Tuition includes: private lesson (weekly), group class (monthly), recitals (twice per year), studio classes (three times per year).
|Tuition includes: weekly group class. An additional one-time materials fee of $20 is required.|
|Tuition includes: eight bi-weekly, 60-minute lessons each semester|
|Tuition includes: weekly group class and materials|