Student Advisory Committee SAC
Student Advisory Committees (SACs) are student groups established within each department to promote communication and interaction among students, faculty, staff, and administrators. They provide students with more opportunities to offer their voices and perspectives at the departmental level. SACs are both a social and an academic organization within their department and as such they advance involvement opportunities, encourage participation in departmental activities, and work together with others to build the campus community.
What do we do?
- Promote academic and social activities.
- Encourage collaboration with other student organizations.
- Provide service opportunities.
- Assist in the faculty RPT process.
- Build campus community at the University.
- More involvement in the faculty RPT process
- FAF Grant Workshop
- Creating a sense of community and ownership within the School of Music
If you are interested in getting involved with the SAC, have any comments/suggestions, or learning more about opportunities, please email us.
Please visit the CFA website to learn more about SACs within the College of Fine Arts and this year’s officers.