Each student participating in the Preparatory Division must sign a liability waiver
at the beginning of each academic year. Download the waiver here, sign and mail to the address below.
Tuition & Fees
Payment of Preparatory Division tuition and fees can be made online or by mail.
1375 Presidents Circle
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
- Preparatory Division programs are full-year, but billed on a semester basis.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Tuition payments made after the 15-day grace period will be charged a late fee.
- Upon registration, you agree to observe all the rules and regulations of the Preparatory
Division. You will be responsible for payment of all amounts you owe the university,
i.e.: tuition, fees, fines, etc. By registering you agree to make payments promptly
and acknowledge that payments will be applied to charges determined by the university.
By registering, you also agree to pay reasonable collection and /or attorney's fees
necessary to collect any outstanding balance on your account(s).
- Collection Fees: the Preparatory Division actively pursues to the fullest extent of
the law all financial obligations due including, but not limited to, holds on future
registration, liens against income tax returns, referrals to collection agencies,
or litigation. Any fee or financial obligation if not paid when due is subject to
collection and/or attorney's fees.
- Requests to withdraw from the Program must be submitted in writing to the Director,
email@example.com or the Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org. Verbal requests will not be honored.
- A $50 processing fee will be deducted from all tuition refunds. Students who register
but withdraw from lessons prior to the start of the term will be refunded 100% of
the tuition paid minus the non-refundable registration fee ($15) and processing fee
- Students who begin lessons but notify the director within the first three weeks that
they intend to withdraw will be refunded 75% of tuition (minus fees).
- Students who withdraw the start of week four may be refunded up to 50% of tuition
(minus fees). After week six of the semester or week three of the Summer term, no
portion of tuition will be refunded.
- In the event of serious illness/injury or relocation, a pro-rated refund may be issued
at the discretion of the Director.