Skip to content

School of Music Scheduling Request

Use this form to request room reservations for concerts, non-student recitals, masterclasses, rehearsals, lecturers, sectionals, lessons, etc.

Also use this form to let the Facilities Coordinator (Claudia Horton) know about equipment needs for scheduled events.

Rental fees apply for non School of Music Events. Please contact Claudia Horton, or 801-587-9544, for pricing.

Contact Information
All fields are required for submission.

Event Information
  1. Will this event only be University of Utah Students participating?
  2. Will there be any minors participating in this event?
    Information about the policy can be found at
  3. If minors will be participating, please acknowledge you will adhere to the University of Utah Policy.
Event Details
  1. Room(s) requested.
  2. Do you need practice rooms for your event?
  1. For events in Libby Gardner Concert Hall, Dumke Recital Hall and Thompson Chamber Music Hall, which piano(s) do you want to use?
    We will try to honor your request as best as we can.
(Only available in David P. Gardner Hall)
  1. Which harpsichord(s) do you want to use?
    Harpsichords can only be used in David P. Gardner Hall
  2. Temperaments
  1. Music Stands
  2. Tables
  3. What type of tables are needed?
  4. A/V Equipment
  5. Do you need a projector and screen?
  6. What kind of projector do you need?
    What size projector screen do you need?
  7. Do you need a microphone and stand?
  8. Misc. Needs
Last Updated: 8/16/21